۱۳۹۵ اردیبهشت ۱۱, شنبه

Thinking...

Salam...!

So I think a lot, it is like I am always thinking, so much that it never stops, and so deep that is has no limits, and so randomly jumping from one topic to another that it is sometimes hard to keep a track of how I reach to a topic, from one idea to another, from a question to another, from a spiritual connection to another. It is like my attention is riding a floating boat in a large ocean under small or large waves coming from every direction and moving the boat constantly. The boat is also influenced by winds and currents, moving it all the time. Of course my ocean has variable moods, sometimes stormy but mostly calm. There are times that the boat arrives at an unknown beautiful island with so much to discover! It is like I am living inside my imaginary world but also try to remain connected to this world and the other, which I can distinguish it from my imagination, sometimes....

This world, especially recently, is getting a lot of my attention and time though, not letting me enjoy my time as much in my ocean, but I am just so used to boating that I am trying to get better in multitasking, keeping the track of my presence in both of the worlds, and possibly the third one, the other real world, at the same time (like now, 11:19pm Saturday night trying to stay focused on work!). God save me from myself...!

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: